1:12 Ring Of Fire

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
Through dreams and visions, Lucas allows Gail to learn bit by bit what happened to her parents. She learned that her father was abusing her and her mother was having an affair with Gage Temple, Caleb's father.

description from www.scifi.com/americangothic/episodes.html

annette :D

Not long watched this. We start with Gail standing a her bedroom window touching the key which is hanging round her neck. Next morning she gets the urge to find out why and who killed her parents. Of course the main suspect is Lucas Buck. With some help from Lucas - they meet in a restaurant where Lucas holds her hands and trys to show Gail some clues of her parents life and death. She sees Gage Temple leaving her parents house where her mother is kissing him goodbye. Her father pulls up not long after Gage has left. He in a bad mood I assume then burns Gails arm with a cigarette. She gets some help also from Dr Matt who gives Gail the chance to see her mothers hospital records. Gail is also 'visited' in her visions by a young child who tries to push Gail in the right direction. Eventually after visiting her old home Gail finds out that her father was not the saint she thought him to be. He abused and hit her mother. This being the reason why her mother was trying to leave him and start a new life with Gage and her expected child. We find out that Gage is the one responsible for her parents death. He had set fire to the newspaper office with Gails father inside not realising that Gails mother was still in there. The child that Gail sees is the unborn child that never got the chance to live. Once she sees the reason for her parents death, the child is free to 'pass over' in peace.

annette :)

I remember the fire in the newspaper - but most of the rest -- nope ---

Gonna have to dig these out again, methinks ----