Care to join me in some S7 speculation?

Two replicators walk into a bar.
The second one should have seen it and walked around.

LMAO, nice one now i have another idea for things that TBTP need to see for season 7 what about us seeing the replicators actually walking into bars and falling to peices?:D:rolly2:

*grabs the duct tape*
RDA'll know how to put it back together :D

I was making a reference to RDA's past line of work ;)
Carter couldnt use duct tape to stick two pieces of paper together. Give her a naqu. reactor and she could :p

Oh yes.
Season 7 speculation.

Anubis's host is an advanced human who has the knowledge of the ancients downloaded into his brain.

Off the wall ...

Anubis is an Ancient who got kicked out of the "Continuum".

Oops... sorry, wrong show...

Row

Anubus is an Ewak...oops also wrong show...ah..movie...no I'll be content with Narim & the Tolan...& some more of SFU...no wait they blue up SFU didn't they...they did what I couldn't do, they blew up my ex-boyfriends office...:D

ok enough with the Anubis bashing, what about talking about the future of S/J relations? any one care to comment?:rolly2:

S&J

Basically, as long as that 'Air Force Instruction 36-2909, Professional and Unprofessional Relationships' policy is in effect, it ain't gonna happen.

He's her superiour officer in her direct chain of command.

That's assuming that MSgt. Tom G. the USAF rep still can make calls about that sort of thing.

Row

did we get any info on the air date for the first episode of season 7?

I wonder if the asgard will get more involved now that we know where anubis' power comes from and the replicator threat has been dealth with for a long time.

HI!

www.gateworld.net reports that Season Seven is due to begin airing on Sky One in the UK in September - which is what happened with seasons five and six (can't remember schedules before that). If the US schedules remain similar to last year, then I think late may or early June is when Season Seven should begin.

I don't believe they have started filming yet, they usually start sometime in February.

Re: Off the wall ...

Originally posted by Rowan
Anubis is an Ancient who got kicked out of the "Continuum".

Oops... sorry, wrong show...

Row

Spoiler for S6 "Full Circle" - season finale
(Not sure exactly what the spoiler policy should be in here, I guess up to where US folks are would be the most equitable.)

You don't know how accurate that statement was, Rowan!

Stuff...

I look back on my previous words and find them ... 'interesting'. In a very Chinese sense. As in "May you live in interesting times." Only got to see "Full Circle" in 'squinty vision' as I'm in the US, but I'm looking forward to the 'full screen' release.

As for the shooting schedule: Kawoosh Productions began their shooting shcedule this last Monday the 17th. I believe they're currently shooting "Fragile Balance". {I realize that "Fallen" and "Homecoming" are the first two episodes, but I don't think they are filming in that order - I'm don't think RDA is back in Vancouver yet. But that's only a 'think'. I don't have the exact word on anything.}

Rowan

In light of the Season Six finale I see next season going one way, and interestingly enough a way that would segue quite neatly into any proposed spin off.

I think that we will spend most of S7 searching for the lost city of the ancients, and that a cosmic battle of some kind will be the focus of the year.

What role do people see the Asgard playing in S7? Now that the replicators are mostly dealt with, wouldn't they be in a position to be more proactive regarding the Goa'uld? Wasn't their excuse for not smashing the system lords that they had their own replicator-related problems?

I wanna see an Asgard based episode - maybe based around Thor or someone. They could explain more about the original asgard they found in cryogenic freeze, and continue that storyline. :D