2.10: Skinwalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
2.10 Skinwalker

Clark falls into an Indian cave near a Lexcorp construction project and meets Kyla and then her grandfather Joseph. The caves hold ancient cave drawings, including a prophecy of Naman, a being who fell from the sky and has great powers.

She soon discovers Clark has powers and believes he is Naman, and the two become closer. Meanwhile, a wolf attacks those connected to the construction project.

Clark believes Joseph is the "skinwalker" but discovers it is Kyla, who dies after attacking Lionel. Lex, who has seen the drawings and recognizes one as having the hex-key pattern, engineers a buyout from his father to get control of the area.

Whitney Fordman is MIA, Lana goes to Clark for consoling.

this one was okay, it was kind of nice seeing clark with someone else even though he was still thinking of lana.

i agree it was just okay. I agreed that he'd gotten over Lana too quickly but i liked his explanantion to Lex:

"It's a completely different feeling when she likes you back!" :D

It was kinda predictable though - i was pretty much sure that Kyla was the wolf.

And Martha working for Luthor??? (sorry but i missed a few eps) I thought Jonathan hated Luthor - why would he agree to his wife working for him - and was that a hint of flirting i detected with the whole 'you remind me of my wife, she was so honest' thing??

I liked this episode, it was nice to see Clark getting smoochies for once! But it was sooo obvious that Kyla was the wolf, kinda ruined the ending a little.

And now we have another mystery to solve - how is the cave connected to Clark? Was his mum really human?

One question i do have - what did happen to the hexagon key thingy? i seem to remember it disappearing in the storm, but did anyone find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
psychotick Writing Discussion 66