2.09: Dichotic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
2.9 Dichotic

Wonder student Ian does the work of two students and we soon find out that he has the ability to clone a copy of himself. First he kills a shop teacher who gives him a bad grade and then starts dating both Chloe and Lana to advance his prospects and when Clark suspects, Ian tries to kill him and Pete while having a perfect alibi. Clark soon figures things out but Lana and Chloe initially dismiss his suspicions as jealousy. When they figure it out Ian(s) capture them both and takes them to a dam to fake a double-suicide. Clark rescues them and one of the Ians dies. Clark, Lana, and Chloe come to some kind of arrangement.

Meanwhile, Jonathan breaks a leg when Martha is at a meeting so she feels guilty but they resolve matters. And Lex displays a hot temper and starts taking anger management classes with an attractive local doctor who met Lex during his rebel stage and they both have issues with their fathers.

good show

ok, the ending was what really made the ep. The whole "jealous boyfriend" thing and the just being friends....their topic of discussion was Clark....crazyness.....
Next week looks good too....is that Lois Lane in the ad for next week's? Cus she is Chloes cousin......

I wasn't too impressed with this episode, i just thought the splitting in half thing was a little corny. But i did like the guy who played Ian. The middle kid off tool-time, right? I thought he did sleazy very well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back