Oddessy5 The Finale *What do you think*

RangerOne SG13 SOR

How do you think Oddessy5 will end?

Personally after watching the opening 2 episodes the answer was already there.

This will go right to the end (5 years later) the 5 or most of the 5 will find themselves on the same mission. Basically all thier attempts to stop the "BLUE SKY" project will fail and it will come down to wether they launch the leviathon satallite.
The synths who are now well aware of thier plans put "certain Safeguards" equipment or mission crewmembers in place to ensure a good launch.

Knowing that they cannot stop the imminent destruction the heros take control of the shuttle and try and call forward the Seeker hoping that he can arrive early disable the satallite and counter the Synth threat with his big kick ass spaceship.

So the Satallite is destroyed, the seeker destorys the Evil AI the the shuttle crew return with the seeker.

Back to mission command for tea and biscuits and "oh did i not tell you, we just saved the Earth :) "

What do you think? it cant be any worse than my theory.

Ranger

Originally posted by RangerOne SG13 SOR

Back to mission command for tea and biscuits and "oh did i not tell you, we just saved the Earth :) "
LMAO! :D :D

Don't really have time to give you a considered response, but I just bust a gut laughing at that line :cool:

Originally posted by RangerOne SG13 SOR
How do you think Oddessy5 will end?

The synths who are now well aware of thier plans put "certain Safeguards" equipment or mission crewmembers in place to ensure a good launch.

Good theory, I agree with the synths probably knowing their plans and fixing things to ensure the launch.

I think probably they save the world at the end by a very simple action or maybe at the last minute doing something casual, you know that they don't have any idea is going to work. :p

Krystal :D

Actually, I think trying to figure out how the show will end will probably depend on when it will end - i.e. how many seasons it runs. I think ideally the creators would probably want a five year arc, with the situation at the end being very similar to that at the beginning (i.e. the five up in the shuttle again) - but with the crucial difference that this time the Seeker has the available information to stop the destruction of earth, or our heroes have figured it out for themselves.

But as we are dealing with divergent time lines, it could end anytime - with almost any means of saving the planet...

For all the comments from Manny Coto that he knows exactly where this is going, and that he has it all mapped out, I would seriously doubt that he does exactly.

First of all, as Tabitha said it depends on how long the series runs for. If it goes five years then they will be back on the shuttle, only one or two seasons and they will have to kick sentient butt much quicker. More than five, and we will be into the 'GroundHog Day' scenerio that we've discussed in another thread.

But also, he has other people writing episodes. They will come up with things that sound better than the original idea. In five years, he will think of something that works better. The ideas will change and evolve. So, I guess that no one really knows.