yet another story/quote game?

skoon

Official keeper of Narim!
has anyone tried to make a story using only quotes from the show? Let's see, how about you make 2 sentance one being a quote & the other something you make up
(you can make the quote be said by any character e.g a quote from Jack but say that it's Danny in the story)
...that makes sense? I'll go...

Jack tripped & came tummbling out of the Stargate as SG-1 arrived on the latest descovered planet. "May-day, may-day, we're SO goin' in"...

Are you trying to kill us, Sam, what the heck was that bummpy ride?!?! "I am as surprised as you are that we survived", Sir.

I really don't know what went wrong. "Ah. Good. I feel much better ", Jack sputtered while roling his eyes & spitting out the sand he'd landed in...

(there's a favourite quotes thread here in Stargate General Discusion if you need help finding quotes or ideas)

As the un-wristbanded three-person SG-1 team is lurched through the Stargate with little plausible explanation . . .

"I am not sorry," said Teal'c. "Teal'c was following my orders," said General Hammond already stalking out the Gate Room.

"Of course he was," (accompanied by snotty look).

Teal'c raised an eye brow & responds, is it not customary to do as one is told? Jack: "Ya think"!