"Stargate: The Movie" poster

Dawes

I was cleaning out my "closet of ****" the other day and dug out an old Stargate movie poster that I'd purchased about 7 or 8 years ago. It's still in it's plastic wrapper and hasn't been opened. It's 23 inches wide, and since it's still rolled up I don't know how tall it is. If anyone's interested, I'll sell it for $10 plus shipping. Seems to be in good shape with a couple minor storage dings.

poster

Hi, do you have any idea what it looks like at all. I have one and if it's different from mine I'd think about it. I've collected movie stuff from the beginning and know how hard it is to find now. I have the one with the Stargate looming over the pyramid on Abydos with the ship on top of it and Ra's mask kind of coming out of it. There's 3 triangles at the bottom of it with pictures of Daniel, Jack and 2 horus guards and it says, Stargate Mission To Another Galaxy. Well, let me know, please email me anytime. Thanks, Kim

I think the caption on this one (and I emphasize THINK) reads something like "It can take you a million light years from home, but will it bring you back?" I'm thinking about opening it just to check it out, but I know some collectors are fussy about opened items.

Poster

Hi again, Well, I wouldn't mind if it was opened, as long as it was in good shape. I don't plan to sell anything I own so wouldn't worry about it if it had a few bent edges. I am on a tight budget now but once I get more hours at work for Xmas then I might be able to buy it from ya. Let me know if you open it and what it looks like. Talk to ya later. Kim