The android in Menace!!!!

timdgreat

For the Emperor
The android in Menace!!!!*spoiler*

Ok now i have a question, What the hell happened to the android that was killed in menace? Did the SGC keep her or did they give her to the Asgard? And is it just me or couldn't thoose little nano bots that i guess where on her or in her fix the gunshot wound inflicted by O'neill? It seems that they could if they could keep her alive after soo many years. Well i was just wondering, and besides i would like to see where a discusion on her wuold go.

Ok thats it!!

Tim:rolly2:

I think that at either the end of Menace, or the within the Asgard episode a couple later (the one with the underground lab) that it was said that they HAD given "her" over to the Asgard, to be used to fight the Replicators.

i thought i heard that to but it was like a really quick refrence and i wasn't paying attention because of my damn mother. arg her and her dinner:evil:

just joking:rolly2:

ooooooooooooooooh . . . that was the epy when Daniel called the colonel a bad name at the end of the epy . . . :alienooh:

Originally posted by PTeppic
I think that at either the end of Menace, or the within the Asgard episode a couple later (the one with the underground lab) that it was said that they HAD given "her" over to the Asgard, to be used to fight the Replicators.
Having now watched "Revelations" again, I would suggest that when Freyr arrives at the SGC, when s/he leaves, Reese's body goes to. The conversation in the gateroom indicates that the SGC have told the Asgard about Reese, but she had not been despatched. By the end of the episode, it is implied that either research based on, or the actual body have gone to the Asgard. When Freyr left, of course, would have been the perfect opportunity.