Another Game...don't be mad

keltikkitty

Got the tiger by the tail
I got this idea off of one in the games section. Heres how it would work.

player one would post a quote from an episode and everyone else guesses to what episode. whoever guesses correctly can name the next quote.

such as Daniel: The Pentagon intelligence that I can understand, but the President? I voted for him!

If yall don't want another game just let it die but I think it'll be fun.

keltikkitty:aliengray

I'm game, Keltikkitty.

Daniel: The Pentagon intelligence that I can understand, but the President? I voted for him!

Enigma?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SAM: Yeah well, a wake is like a big party - it's supposed to give the departed a jolly send off.

Best wishes,
Hatshepsut :wave:
--

Yep, it was Enigma.

Your's was from fire and water wasn't it?

You didn't put up a new quote, Keltikkitty. Is it okay if I throw one in?

“I do appreciate that you were the one who came to see if I was okay. That means something. “ (Jack)
“Ah, actually, no it doesn’t. We drew straws. I lost.†(Daniel)

Shades of Grey

"Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up."

Teal'c in Thors Chariot

I think we should add a little more to this game if thats alright, we could ask for the following quote as well as the episode, makes it a little more difficult, what do you think keltikitti?

(Let me get her permission before we start this)

Sam: As much as I don't trust Maybourne I have to admit: Timothy is the best and he gave me his word he was gonna help Teal'c.

(Coming up with the following quote might be a bit of a stretch and of course, there might not be a following quote if its the last line -- unless one should produce the first line of the next ep. I think that's a bit too hard except for those with recordings of the entire series.)

Originally posted by webmouse
(Coming up with the following quote might be a bit of a stretch and of course, there might not be a following quote if its the last line -- unless one should produce the first line of the next ep. I think that's a bit too hard except for those with recordings of the entire series.)

Well you would choose a quote that had a following line, I'm sure you could find it, but never mind, I'll start up a new game with this in, just go back to the original rules

and you didn't give and answer :D

Originally posted by webmouse
You didn't put up a new quote, Keltikkitty. Is it okay if I throw one in?

Sure, I just wasn't sure of the answer.

>>Arc_Angel: I agree with webmouse. It may be too difficult to get the next line. But you've already started a new game so...

AS for the answer, I'll have to think on that one for a little while. :D

(And I didn't give an answer because -- well, I don't know it. :D I was just making a comment on the game suggestion. Obviously, if I didn't know the answer I certainly wasn't going to come up with the following line. :blush:)

Originally posted by Arc_Angel
Teal'c in Thors Chariot

I think we should add a little more to this game if thats alright, we could ask for the following quote as well as the episode, makes it a little more difficult, what do you think keltikitti?

(Let me get her permission before we start this)

Sam: As much as I don't trust Maybourne I have to admit: Timothy is the best and he gave me his word he was gonna help Teal'c.

Is that one from Bane?

"I don't know, it just popped into my frond" -Jack (one of my favourite quotes)

Teal'c: “In my culture I would be entirely within my rights to dismember you.â€

O'Neill: Is that a money back if you're not completely alive guarantee?