Carnivale

potbellystove

Caught a couple of episodes in states last year... and loved it, all dust bowl america, good vs evil, sinners vomiting dollar coins in front of the preacher man... really really cool....

wondered if anybody had any views? or even better any idea when it's goinb to be on tv over here?

We watched the series at our house, it was on HBO. I enjoyed it. It was different, but interesting.

I enjoyed it as well. It didn't blow me away but the setting was different than most and I love the look of the characters.

The Master™ said:
That series is going to be shown on UK tv very shortly... Next Monday I think!!!! :D

Will let you know what I think!!! :p
Which channel? sounds great, though a bit like that one with little Skeet Ulric as the ex-devils advocate (can't for the life of me remember what its called, and I was watching a re-run just last week)

I hunted through the Sky website and the Radio Times site, and found nothing about when the series is going to be shown... HOW BLOODY FRUSTRATING!!! I know I saw an advert about it... :(

Your most welcome *goes to reception*

I only know due to that fact I do actually watch some of the shows on FX :D

I watch a few shows on FX289, but didn't remember whether I saw it advertised there, or on Sky One for FX...

Well, the mystery has been solved and we can all get some sleep... I was really thinking I was going a little mental for a few days there... :D

Ah lack of sleep is good under certain circumstances tho im not sure which ones they would be

Starts Sunday 5 at 9pm (I think) double bill too

Just caught a trailer for this on my little old digibox (freeview - what a tightwad I am!) looks verrry interesting - but, woe is me, I don't have SKY.

Must resist.....Rupert has enough money...... :D

Its on FX289, next week, but I only have cable.....................wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.........................

I said:
Nice to see you back, Traveller. :)
Thanks thought id better pop in again and show im still about:p

Thats a shame you two dont you have any willing friends who would tape it for you?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H General TV Discussion 2
Ian Whates Promotions 0