Angel episodes?

Arc_Angel

Mr. Flibble is very cross
Hey all

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were any sites where you can download Angel episodes
I was never into Angel before, I only watched Buffy but I've seen a few eps on the TV and it looks like a really good series and I wanna start watching them so any help would be great

Thanx

x arc x

you could try kazaa :D
i got all my roswell eppys from there :D well most of um anyways :D

I don't have Kazaa, my mum got rid of it cause it was messing all of our programs up
I was wondering if there was a site you could download them from onto Real1 player or Windows Media Player?

my bf was looking for series 3 on kazaa and could find any, so kazaa is useless anyway :(
i have no idea of any other places :(

I used to use Kazaa, but it's so slow. A friend of mine has given me the advice to install mIRC. you can get the latest eppi's of shows (and movies etc) It's really good and fast :eek:) just a bit difficult, but it's okay once you've got the hang of it.
(I only know how to get Buffy and Angel, but working on it ;o)

www.mirc.com

(then download, then the mirc icon on your desktop etc etc. If you want my help, just mail me ;o) i'll send you the instructions :eek:D )

im on irc already but my bf has finally found the eppys on kazaa :D he just had to type in the actually name of the episodes to get them :D

Yeah it is very easy to Angel Download. The show is very interesting. Shells is the outstanding episode of the last season.