2.09: Body & Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
209: Body & Soul

The Mutant X team sets out to stop the vengeful soul of a teenage boy from killing innocent people.

Genomex took the soul of Cyrus a sixteen year old boy who could shift from body to body. Genomex found a way to inhance his abilities, but he shifted for to long and his body died. He survived by stealing other bodies. Genomex found a way to contain Cyrus neglecting to find a body for him.

Emma senses all of what Cyrus is feeling but he is filled with hate he goes after all who experimented on him. One is a doctor that
Shalamar finds a love interest in. Too bad it can not work out, the doctor feels so guilty about what he has done, Shalamar is the last thing he needs in his life now.

The team figure out a way to stop Cyrus, it kills him.

This one was pretty good!!

It shows how not all the doctors at Genomex are evil. Some left just as Adam did, trying to make amends for their sins.

Too bad the team could not find a body for Cyrus, it would have been great seeing a happy ending letting Cyrus finally have some peace instead of dying.

Was there a spark of jealousy with Brennan when Shalamar shows interest in Mark?

Love it, this episode was wonderful. It have an interesting story. Love seeing Adam chase by the press. Another thing I love this season about Adam, is that we seeing that he still have contacts in very important places. :D

Yeah, I also think that it would be good to see Cyrus getting a happy ending, and I have to agree 100% with Brennan jealousy. He doesn't hide it. It was so obvious. :p It really make me laugh.

Great episode. :D

Krystal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.