2.07: Crossroads Of The Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
207: Crossroads Of The Soul

Brennan gets trapped inside an invisible town, that has no idea of the true outside world, without his powers. He is helped by a beautiful woman who knows he is an outsider.

Brennan is accused of murdering the town Sheriff who belives the "council" has been hiding the truth of the outside world for over 20 years.

Brennan is about to be pulled apart by a team of horses when the Mutant X team finds him.

I like this episode, the story of the town was interesting. We see a Brennan oriented episode except without his powers. I like at the end when he get his powers back and he take care of the guy. :D

Krystal :rain:

For me this one was an "oh please give me a break" .

Once the inbreeding starts and everyone knows everyone, nobody new comes in ever, this one was too stupid to believe!!

They could of had some people there who were outsiders caught like Brennan to say "get me the hell out of here"

I really did not like this one!

Originally posted by DarkCity545

They could of had some people there who were outsiders caught like Brennan to say "get me the hell out of here"

That is a good point, an probably would be a nice touch is they do it. Although probably the outsiders have to be others mutants because that field power doesn't let much in or out. You see how it was that Brennan enter the town. It was a mix of using his powers to prevent the truck and the lightning. So normal people don't have much ways to enter the field I suppose.

Krystal :p

This ep was a ten!!!

I wish they gave us a little more background on the town. Being the fact that it was built around the cuban missle crisis. I assume they were told the earth was nuked. Then of course people will beleive almost anything period.

Benen did good. i don't think he needed to sleep with anybody. We know see just how strongly his loyality to mutant X is. On the flip side we also saw that he does want a normal life. however I think he would tire of that after 2 weeks.

ZachWZ

I haven't seen this ep yet. I guess I missed it or something butI can catch it on WGN at the earlier time. If I want to. I thought the teaser looked kind of stupid and from what I hear it doesn't sound encouraging. But I usually like to make my own conclusions so...

keltikkitty:aliengray

Originally posted by ZachWZ
On the flip side we also saw that he does want a normal life. however I think he would tire of that after 2 weeks.

Your right, at the end Miranda ask him to stay and we see that he says he have things to do. So probably normal life is not for him yet. :D

Krystal :p

Status
Not open for further replies.