2.05: The Future Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
205: The Future Revealed

Ashlock might be dying but he is still powerful. He uses Shalamar to get the security codes and entrances to Sancuary. They are tough even Jesse and Brennan can't get in once Ashlock as secured sancuary.

Ashlock holds the city as hostage to make Adam find him a cure in an hour. Adam and Ashlock have life discussions in between the threats. Adam toys with him as if he has been trying to find a cure for him all those years. Adam fakes him out and tell him he has found the cure after several failed attempts.

Emma and Shalamar try to stop Ashlocks key player who can speed up atoms and electrons creating a great explosion devastating the whole city. They succeed as Ashlock dies.

The look on Ashlock face as he realized he has been tricked!!

But its not the end of Ashlock, JR. will be born soon!!!!

We learn Jesse has a complex that Adam stills sees him as a kid and he feels he has to prove something to Adam.

This one did go a little slow for me.

I really enjoy this episode a lot, specially the part when Jesse and Brennan were trying to enter the Sanctuary. It was funny learn that Jesse thinks Adam see him as not mature. :D I also enjoy Adam and Ashlocke interaction. And no more Gabriel he come with a bang and go with another bang. The effect was very cool. :p Oh well, time to mourn Ashlocke. :( Let's see what other baddie they bring, I think you all know who I want. ;) Hint for those who don't know, a big M.E. :p

Krystal :rain:

I knew Adam would not help Ashlocke. But he took a big chance on Shalamar and Emma to convince Ashlocke key player to not use her abilities to destroy the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back