2.03: Time Squared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
203: Time Squared

We finally see a little more into Adams past. A naive geek, but bold enough to hit on Shalamar. We know his last name is Kane.

What else came out about Adam?

This is definitely my favorite of the Season 2 so far, I say so far because probably this will change. ;) The Time Travel adventure was very interesting. My favorites parts of the episode, Ashlocke with his boy self, seeing that he always had an attitude and was a baddie. Also know that Adam have something to do with what happen to him. Interesting to see a gray side to Adam's character. :D Seeing the young Adam, and seeing Adam die :dead: , thanks to Jessie we see this reverse. :D I definitely enjoy this episode from beginning to end.

An about Adam's last name Kane, I totally hate it. I think it doesn't agree with him and his personality. I would prefer been left in the mystery. :rolleyes:

Krystal :rain:

I loved it when Adam hit on Shalimar and her reaction to it. I missed it the first time when he asked her out but then I saw it again and I thought it was so...oh i don't know the word to describe it. I've always thought they would go great together. I think that will be my favorite scene from season 2.

keltikkitty:aliengray

Yeah, interesting one. I suppose for her it have to be cute and kind of amusing because she knows the future Adam. :D Definitely agree, love the reaction of Shalimar, her glance says a million words.

Krystal :p

Found this quite interesting with the time travel. It did occur to me about how once thrown back in time how they would get back.

Adam did look abit of a geek back in the '70's and couldn't believe how he could hit on Shalamar. That would've been interesting. Surprise also to see that it was Adams fault at how Ashlocke had turned out. I take it this means he didn't die in the explosion in the first episode.

annette :D

Originally posted by Annette
It did occur to me about how once thrown back in time how they would get back.

Surprise also to see that it was Adams fault at how Ashlocke had turned out. I take it this means he didn't die in the explosion in the first episode.

Yeah, I was thinking the same in the middle of the episode, especially when Jesse and the girl go also to the past. :D

It was a great surprise the thing about Adam's involvement in Ashlocke attitudes problem. Yeah, he didn't die in the first episode explosion. :D

Ashlock is suppose to be in only 3 episodes of Mutant X. If people keep replying how much they like his torment of the team they may bring him back since you never really see him die.

Originally posted by DarkCity545
they may bring him back since you never really see him die.

Well, not in this episode but we all know what happen in his last episode. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Book Search 7
Hatshepsut Firefly 0