2.02: Power Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
202: Power Play

A mad military colonel holds the government hostage by threatening to blow a nuclear plant. His real agenda is to get Jesse to remove a special nuclear device he plans on selling to the highest bidder.

This epi really shows that Jesse is not the boy next door, he kicks butt.

I have to say that this is my second favorite episode of Season 2 so far, this was a totally awesome Jesse's episode. Definitely the best so far for his character, personally for me been his second best the one with his father in Season 1. All the thing about the effects of the gas in Jesse was very interesting. This episode will be my favorite in this Season 2 is it wasn't for the time travel one. So now is #2 in my personal list. Another thing I really enjoy was seeing one of my doubts answer, I always was thinking what will happen is Brennan gets wet. Now I know :eek:

Great episode, very entertaining. ;)

Krystal :p

I really liked this episode. It was good to see one that gave Jesse a bigger role.

Definitely we haven't seen many of Jesse except the story of the father and the one with the girlfriend in Season 1 is I'm not mistaken. :D

Krystal :p

I think this one will have to be my favorite of the season. I really got into this ep.

keltikkitty:aliengray

I liked this episode. Good involvement with Jesse, makes a change to centre on him in an episode.

annette :D

well, this one has made a lot of Jesse fans happy!

I was amazed by Jesse myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.