Blue Jello

Leyla

The Great and Powerful Oz
Ok, I think I've missed something - what is with Blue Jello being associated with Carter?

In the epy "Urgo" (Dom DeLuise, Peter DeLuise's dad starred), once Urgo was inside of the team's heads, he suggested they do things for him to experience. One of the things he did was enhance their tastebuds to get them to eat. O'Neill took over every slice of pie on the base and, once the rest of the team got there, Carter opted for blue jello.

Yeah Amanda said about this at teh SG4 convention.
She said tha twhen they were filming that epsidoe and all that stuff was laid out on the table the only thing she liked the look of was the blue jello and it just went from there!
But she said that you cant eat too much of it as it makes your mouth go blue! :D

I guessed it was the least fattening thing on the table (what does blue jello taste like, anyway?)

Of course!! Doh! Thanks everyone!

I've never actually had Blue Jello. What flavour actually is it?? Just general 'blue' flavour?

mmm not sure what flavour it is...

Amanda said that she thought it would be great to have this healthy kick ass chick who likes blue jello..LOL

Maybe its water flavour?

So they attuly got to chose what food they ate? Cooooool....I'de pick..dunno..some much to chose frommm-m-m-ughhhhh foooood overload....melting ahh-h-h-h..

Sam also eats blue jell-o wiv Jack in the commissary in 'Proving Ground'. ( He opts for the red jell-o and he eats it wiv a fork!)

I've never had blue, or for that matter any other color, of Jell-O! I would really like to taste it! It looks so...alive!

Falcon Horus ;)

in other foods, such as snowcones, the blue flavoring is coconut. :laugh2:

I alwyas thought blue would be raspberry flavour (it is in the slushi's) :D ;)

So whatever flavour blue jello is, (coconut, raspberry, rubber etc) it isn't going to be one thet its donator will recognise?

I thought I'd tried every flavor jello there was and never saw blue jello before! Some of the jellos are great tasting, a few not so great, just depends on your flavor tastes :D