Tabitha

Save Angel!
----------------------------------------------------
Creating episode thread: Remember only
this episode should be discussed here,
or the spoiler tag used.
----------------------------------------------------

Diplopia
gs: John Hensley (Gabriel Bowman) Anthony Lemke (Isaac Sullivan) Laila Robins (Dominique Boucher)

When Sara and Jake investigate the murder of a prominent Soho art dealer, they quickly narrow their search to an artist who turns out to be one of an unknown number of identical brothers connected to the myth of the witchblade. Sara seeks answers about the Witchblade from the incarcerated Madame Dominique and internet artifacts dealer, Gabriel Bowman.

[Info from www.epguides.com/witchblade ]

Fairly good episode. Can't remember all the details exactly, but I liked the idea of these genetically superior/flawed brothers, all linked by their insanity and murderous impulses.

Is Sara gay? I wouldn't have thought so, but glad that it wasn't specifically answered in the episode. The subplot of the homophobia of her partner was strange, I wasn't sure if they were playing it for laughs, or as a serious commentary.
Loved seeing Pezz in drag, she made quite a convincing man in my book :D

Sara also discovers that she is possibly being cultivated as a "brood mare", what an ugly concept. The information about the origins of both the Witchblade and Pezzini herself is really being leaked out slowly isn't it?
I think I could really do with seeing the tv movie and the first episode - I feel like there are too many questions that are confusing me...

4/5 - It gets the extra star because I liked the crazy brothers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back