Things seen in Dark Knight never mentioned again afterwards.

Smitty

Schmeh Heee!
I recall LeCroix's violin or whatever that was. That stinged instrument he played.
What about Nick's aversion to blood?
Or his helping out and giving shelter to street kids?

This wasn't from just Dark Knight but it was also seen from the first few episodes of the 1st season.
fihs093.JPG

Natalie's goofy cap she wore when she's at work?

Not really questions just observations.

-cs

IIRC, Nigel played the violin -- but I don't recall seeing it in other eps, which is odd since Geraint played the piano in more than one ep.

Nick's aversion to blood seemed to be a reaction to hide the fact that he was hungry.

I suppose he probably was turned off from helping street kids due to his guilt. Nick probably felt that he could help them better indirectly through the Brabant Foundation, rather than risk their lives by helping them directly. Even if he thought LaCroix was gone at the time, Nick still had the Enforcers to worry about.

True about the blood but it really seemed to played up in only Dark Knight, but afterwards it was abandoned.
Another thing that was bandoned after the first season was Nick's actually eating food, and the protein shakes and such.

Odd that LeCroix's violin playing didn't even apper in flashbacks.

-cs

The violin made another appearance in second season ep. "Bad Blood" as well as in a "Dark Knight" fb (watch more closely next time). Also, in the third season ep. "Blind Faith" Nat mixes one of her god-awful concoctions for him (saying that he could chew on rusty nails for a year and not get as much iron) and, after tasting the drink, Nick comments that rusty nails would taste better.

Just so you know.

Back