1.12: The Touch

Krystal

1:12 The Touch

Jeremiah and Kurdy try to help citizens of a town where physical contact is punishable by death while, at headquarters, Markus' illness sparks a struggle for control.

I enjoy this episode a lot, the town story was so interesting, love specially Kurdy's reactions to all the situation. Of course been an SG1 fan also love to see JR Bourne "Martouf" as the town leader. He was great in his character.

And the illness of Markus was very interesting, I specially wonder what was the vision he have of the indian and why an indian. Love the effects of how he see things at the beginning of the episode. And totally love his conversation with Erin, it was so sweet. ;) Also the conflict in the council and how Erin confronts Lee. So cool! :p

Definitely an episode I totally enjoy.

Krystal :cool:

I rate this as one of the better episodes. Well thought out and believable.

I want to know more about Lee. The conversation between Markus and Erin was most revealing. It seems that Markus doesn't trust Lee either. If he knows he is a spy, then he must have a reason to make him second in command. It is all very interesting.

Yeah, I'm too like to know more about Lee and what moves him. For me he's the more enigmatic character in the series because all the others in some way you know where they're going but Lee is really an enigma. :D Good question, why Markus let him be in a position of so much power? Maybe Markus also is giving him some liberty to know where he's headed. :D

Krystal :p