Could someone please answer this question for me?

Royal One

Has Dark Angel been cancelled? I haven't heard or scene any promotions for a new season of the show.:iiworry:

It was cancelled after the end of the second season. The Fox network that shows it in the US is to replace it with Joss Whedon's new "Firefly" sci-fi drama in the 8 p.m. Friday time slot. There was a campaign during the summer to save it, with the support of James Cameron, but the decision hasn't been changed.

What?! Firefly

They replaced Dark Angel with Firefly?! Who was the moron that came up with that decision [rhetorical question]?!

I've watched bits and pieces of Firefly. It's an okay show, but I wouldn't have replaced Dark Angel with that.

UNBELIEVABLE

Yeh, it's a shame, we have been losing a lot more SF shows than we have been gaining recently.

Firefly is good, but I think it will take a while to really get going. DA on the other hand started strong and got ever weaker. There is speculation that the DA story might continue with tv movies, but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Oh, and did you say morons. Synonymous with "Fox Execs" IMO.

Yeah i was really disappointed that it ended too - especially as they left us on a Cliffhanger :( Could they not have made one more episode!

I thought that to. They just had way too much stuff to cover in the last episode, in fact they needed more than one extra episode more like three or four. I heard somewhere tho that they might be bringing it back. It just better be with Jessica and the team, cos I loved this show. Dark Angel was brilliant!!

oooh that would be cool. I seriously do hope they bring it back (at least with Logan ;)). I'll be keeping my eyes open.

over here in england they havnt replaced it they just put it on like 2 weeks ago or somethin like that anyway, dark angel is on e4 on sat/sun every mornin lol i love max and logans relationship its just sooooo romantic. do u think max is really pretty i do and logan is soooo cute! lol