Favourite Villian

Bayleaf48

Hero Of Time
This 1 could be interesting, basically out of ALL of the villians (both major & minor) created by Gerry Anderson, which 1 is your favourite & why?

4 me it's the Evil Hood from 'Thunderbirds' as no matter how many times he gets defeated, he always tries again

:blush:

That's like Apophis but that isn't Gerry Anderson!! I guess it would have to be Houdini but he isn't really a villain, he was nice in the end sort of. Ooooh! i know! Reeve Pataki and his little group from Friends.

The Hood was evil too, he always had some plot to try to get their secrets (if i can remember correctly! it's been awhile since i saw it!)

He did & always failed & usually had had some other minor villians 2 help aswell

I think most series are better if they have a permanent baddie, it makes them more interesting and they develop more rather than in stand alone episodes.

They do & that's why in all of his shows that I've seen they have 1 & so over the series/films they develope & get even more determined 2 win

The only show of his tht hasn't had one is Space Precinct, well of the ones i have watched that is.

Yeah, i must say i did like the stand alone episodes there, the only running theme of it was the Jack/Jane storyline.

As doing things like that had both good & bad results & the same with a bad guy who's always there

yeah, it gave the baddie more deoth aswell, the audience got to relate to him more.

I must admit that I do admire the Hood's determination in not quitting & I doubt that would have been there if he hadn't of been an on going villian

no, i agree, he always had a plan. no matter how far fetched it was always thought he'd succeed and nearly did some of the time!

I know, but luckily International Rescue folied him at the last minute :evil:

Whilst hanging on a tree branch after his vehicle got blown up :rolly2:

lol!! funny picture!! :rolly2:

he must have been one of the most determined villains out there