1.11: Thieves Honor

Krystal

When Elizabeth and Gabriel are scouting prospects in Clarefield, Theo's guards take them prisoner. Jeremiah and Kurdy's attempt at rescue involves both extreme danger and some surprising developments.

I enjoy this episode a lot, specially to see Theo and Jeremiah interaction. This two were great in this episode. All the situation about Jacob and his sister was great. Markus decision to let the council take decisions like that in the future was excellent and brings more about Markus sentiments on the decisions he have to take some times. That scene with the council was great. Also love to see the different approaches that Lee and Erin take of the problem.

It was a good episode, love it. :D

Krystal :p

Yeah, this was a good episode.

I said after the pilot that Theo would never survive, and she gets overthrown here. But we even begin to like her, or at least to understand her by the end. There is some development with the Kurdy-Elizabeth romance, at last. There is a lot of development with the Markus character, so that I even begin to like him. And I even understand now why he needs Erin so much. But, I'm begining to dislike Lee intensely.

Yeah, I think this is the episode that makes some of us understand more Theo and even like her more.

Erin definitely is a great right hand for Markus and Lee as usual an dilemma. I have to give it, that is the character that most make me wonder where he's going.:eek:

Krystal :p