X-Files and why chickens cross the road

Diamond9697

Lookin Good
I ummm...found this while I was cruising the web and felt the need to share...sooo....

Fox Mulder:
No government agency has jurisdiction over the chicken. The chicken is out there, Scully, and we will find it.

Dana Scully:
There is a logical, scientific explanation for the chicken crossing the road.We need more evidence.

Walter Skinner:
<teeth clenched>You've got 24 hours to find out why that @!!*@!@ chicken crossed the road!!!

CSM:
<blows puff of smoke> There was no chicken.

Alex Krycek:
Because he can't decide WHAT side he's really on.

Byers:
It was trying to escape the most heinous and evil force of the twentieth century.

Langly:
It was on its way to the grassy knoll, dude.

Frohike:
<snapping a photo> I don't know, but she's hot.

Bill Mulder:
It heard the words, and they made sense to it....merchandise...fryer parts....

Mrs. Mulder:
I have told you that I don't remember any chicken.

Mrs. Scully:
I had a dream about the chicken being taken away....

Melissa Scully:
The chicken needed to get in touch with its inner self, to find the light and the good.It was in a very dark place...

Bill Scully, Sr.:
One day the chicken and I will be together again...

Bill Scully, Jr.:
Dana, you spend too much time worrying about chickens... for HIM? You should be home with your family!

Queequeg:
Woof! (translation: to avoid being eaten by Big Blue.)

Agent Pendrell:
To get Dana a birthday present.

The Well-Manicured Man:
It will cross the road in one of two ways....

Deep Throat:
Mr. Mulder, they crossed the road a very long time ago. Trust no fowl.

X:
The chicken is choosing a dangerous time to cross alone. The road is still out there, but it's never been more dangerous.

Marita Covarrubias:
I don't know how much I can tell you about the chicken.... Oh yessssss, the chickenssssss.How much time do you have?

Jeremiah Smith:
I can't tell you right now why the chicken crossed the road, but if you come with me, I'll show you....

The Mighty Morphin' Bounty Hunter:
Tell me where the chicken is!

Section Chief Blevins:
We trust that the chicken made the proper decision about crossing the road.

Mrs Budahas:
That <gasp, shudder> is *not* my chicken

Emil and Zoe (stoner kids):
I dunno, but I sure hope he stayed away from the - heh heh - *landmines* and junk!

Tom Colton:
At this point I'm willing to accept any theory as to why the chicken crossed the road--any sane theory.I'm sorry, Dana, but I only want qualified chickens at the intersection.

Eugene Tooms:
Mmm...pate...

Det. Frank Briggs:
I've been waiting... sixty years... for the chicken to cross that road.

Darlene Morris:
Why do you want to know? So that the chicken can face the same ridicule I did years ago when *I* crossed the road? You stay away from my chicken.

Ellen (Scully's friend):
Well - first it had to get a life. And... a rooster.

Rob (Scully's date):
I don't know, but I don't suppose you want to hear about the finer points of the state planning and taxation?

Brad Wilczek [Ghost in the Machine]:
Chickens enjoy walking down unpredictable avenues, turning new corners, but, as a general rule, chickens never cross roads.

Fanfic writer:
Because Chris Carter wasn't letting it go anywhere, and it needed someone to let it cross.

X-Phile:
Maybe the chicken is so fed up waiting for the %@#&*@ premiere that it decided to go play in traffic.

Non X-Phile:
Who cares? It's just a stupid chicken! It's fictional! Why the heck are you so concerned about chickens, anyway? I just don't see what you see in this whole thing!

Shipper:
The chicken and the road had undeniable chemistry and were fated to cross.

NoRoMo:
I can't understand why you people can't be satisfied with the chicken walking by the side of the road. Why does the chicken have to cross the road? Why are you focusing on that? It would ruin the chicken!