Things you'll never hear on the X-Files

Mulder: that wasn't a UFO, it eas just an experimental plane with lots of searchlights.

Bill Scully - I'm sorry for being so awful Mulder, i now realize you love my sister and will go to the ends of the earth, literally, to protect her. Can i hug you?

:rolleyes:

Skinner: Mulder, I think that explanation is totally plausible and I await your report with anticipation.

Jeffrey Spender to CSM:

I hope I don't turn out like you Dad.

annette :D

CSM: I'm really not that bad of a guy. If my dad would just have hugged me...
Mulder (holding arms open): Come on.

CSM: You know I should really get the patch.
- Oh I'm dead

Doggett: "Hasta Levista Bebe"

Byers: You know, she isn't half bad looking
Frohike: *distracted* Who, Scully? I hadn't really noticed.

LOL Tapestry, thats funny. Frohike always makes me laugh when he ogles over Scully. :D

annette :p

Mulder: Gosh, I guess we were wrong. The government did have our best interests at heart, after all.

Mulder: I've seen this one before, Scully. His name is Casper and he's what we call a 'friendly' ghost.

Scully: Look under the mask... this is no swamp monster. It's Mr. Handy, the owner of the old country store!

Mr. Handy: And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling FBI agents.

LOL those were really funny Dave. Good ones!!

annette :D

Scully: Don't call you Fox? Let's see you try and stop me! Fox, Fox, Fox, Fox!

Mulder: You know, I never really liked my sister.

Skinner: Pull up a chair Mulder! I've got all the time you want! Intensify the search? Sure! How many men do you need? Your report? No, I don't think I need to see that!

I'd forgotten about these. Well done for waking these up.

Scully to Frohike: Sure, I'll be happy to fulfill your fantasy of spending the night with you.

annette :)