Roswell back to books?????

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
After the Roswell finale i still want more. since Roswell the alien are own by a book company. Will they start publising stores set after the finale. They have done the same thing over to death with Star Wars and Star Trek.

ZachWZ

I havent heard anything but it would be great to have more books to read :D :rolly2:

I don't think they are, simply because Roswell was a tv show adapted FROM books. The series is called Roswell High by Melinda Metz. They are quite different, but good. Max is blond, Liz is Liz Ortez, not Parker, and a bunch of other things (I wrote more detailed in Season 3 board). Check them out if you're afraid of Roswell withdrawal.... it'll help wean you off... it's what I did....
Pam

Has there been any change about this? I realize Roswell High was originally in books and quite differen, but it would be wonderful if the series was continued in books but adapted from the TV show this time.

xxx

i doubt they will do it really cos were still waiting for the dvds :( but it would be really fab if it was done :d

Well it would seem that they have as A new beginning continues where we left off..well thats the impression I got, although I havent actually read it yet...but correct me if im wrong :d