Who agrees Aeryn Looks Fitter

Gizzymo

Me Loves Aeryn sun
Well as a red blooded male i wil have to say that aeryn looks amazing this season more toned and well FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FIT FI T FITF FI TI FI FI FI FI FI FIifi aaaaahh
:dead:

Yeah, Claudi and Ben both look like they've been doin' a lot more... physically... to get into shape.

Man, that just sounds bad no matter what, doesn't it? :blush:

Maybe she started jogging. She looks rather skinny, although tan and toned, too, and if she looks skinny on screen, then she's simply anorexic in person. Personally, I like the tone, but I wish the girl would eat a bloody sandwich now and then. :D

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

I, too, noticed Claudia's "slimmer" look. You can really tell that she's trimmed down in the "You're Watching Farscape on Scifi Friday" spots after commercials. I hope she hasn't fallen victim to the "Hollywood you have to be less than 80 pounds to be a star" syndrome. I think the Aussies are above that, but you can never tell.

Mostly though, I think she looks fabulous and I can't wait to see her in person. (Although I'm looking forward to seeing Gigi more :naughty:)

yeha i was suprised but i think she looks a lot beter more attractive but a little to boney maybe on the cheeks
. all in all a babe :)