What Smallville character are you?

I don't think so. I've never seen myself that way. Do you ever really know your own personality? I think your friends are better at knowing the real you. They tend to see everything, even your faults.

great question. I was interviewing a person yesterday here at work and he said he was in a team building workshop and the instructor had all these papers on the walls - each covered up. Then after class began, with about 15 people, the papers were uncovered - each paper/poster had unique information about each student. So each poster matched a student and each student was asked to try and find themselves. Only like about 3 students actually found themselves.

The point was... that how we view ourselves is very different than A) how we really are, and/or B) how others see us.

Kinda weird isn't it?:rolleyes:

I don't know. Most people don't see themselves as they really are. We are more likely to point out someone elses faults than see the same ones in ourselves. That is an interesting team building game. It sounds like fun. Do you think you could pick yourself out?

We did the test ( and I can't remember the name) that gives you the 4 letters of your personality. I actually could see myself on that one.

Yea, I did that also. About 5 years ago, I scored INTJ (1% of the population), then recently I scored INTI (or something like that). I think that my many recent life changing events have influenced me.

As far as us not knowing ourselves, it's been many years, but I think that in Sociology - the principle is called "Looking Glass Self" made popular by a guy named Charles Cooley. I think.

aaaarrgggghhh!!

Just had a yucky sociology exam and am at this very moment supposed to be writing a yucky sociology essay so i'm not going to contribute to this discussion.

Just wanted to say I'm Lex - not sure what i feel about that, i guess so far Smallville Lex is okay BUT i'm pretty sure i'm not rich, alienated from my father or lacking hair so..... :D

Originally posted by Maria8475
aaaarrgggghhh!!

Just had a yucky sociology exam and am at this very moment supposed to be writing a yucky sociology essay so i'm not going to contribute to this discussion.
sorry about the exams, but think of what you will be getting in the end... A LIFE AGAIN!!

Just wanted to say I'm Lex - not sure what i feel about that, i guess so far Smallville Lex is okay BUT i'm pretty sure i'm not rich, alienated from my father or lacking hair so..... :D [/B]

and your not my favorite word for lex TWIT!

Hey fellow members of Asci-fi forums!

Im kinda new to these forums and just wanna say hi 2 u all. im a big sci-fi fan, like all of you guys im sure...so greetings every1! :D

NEway i took the "which smallville character r u" thing and came out as Whitney:eek: (By the way im a big fan of smallville!)
NEway i cudnt believe i was Whitney, as my name (Superman_16) suggests.

So thanks 4 the site pammie, and goodbi til later!

*live long and prosper*

Lana? :( I don't want to be Lana! :evil:

(BTW, Superman, you should visit the Smallville Newbie Checkin, then you can say hi to everyone. ;) )

little smaug, whats wrong with being lana? i think shes pretty kool:cool: And so is kristin kreuk, who plays her.

I got Lex. :D Though it's not exactly an accurate poll, as only one of those characters is still a regular, and other characters have come and gone. There's no Lois there, for instance.