Newbie Checkin!

gr8scott

Tal Shiar
Hi Little Smaug.

You're right, this place is more friendly than some other forums. Stick around and post lots.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
I am really, really, really late with this, so forgive me all!! My job is killing me:evil:

Everyone say hello to BEE and QUILL

Welcome, and have fun!!!:D

CommanderCain

Hiya

I am new as well. I watch the show each week and loved the episode that Christopher Reeve guest starred in. They even played the music from the Superman movies. It was like a tribute to a great heroic individual who is a true hero.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
Hi there Cain

Welcome to the board!!! :wave:

Pull up a chair, have fun and post post post!!

:cool:

The Christopher Reeves show is my favorite, I loved the way they inserted the Superman theme for Clark. It was a great tribute to Reeves. He will always be the one and only Superman for me.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
Everyone say hi to our newest member............(drum roll)

COMMANDERCAIN

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
Hi to all. Welcome CommanderCain. :wave:

annette :D

gr8scott

Tal Shiar
Hi CommanderCain. So what do you think about Smallville? What do you think will happen in Season 3? Looking forward to your thoughts.

Drew. M

call me **Drew or Andy**
Hey timdgreat :wave:. by any chance, does anyone have any info about UKs' channel 4, are they going to repeat season 1 which I missed. I posted before in the Season 1 forum but had no reply. Its great to be back after the long year since I joined back in 2001.:cool: :alienooh: Hello everyone.:wave:

timdgreat

For the Emperor
sorry dont know much about brit tv over here in USA:(, have u tried websites?:rolly2:

Drew. M

call me **Drew or Andy**
Yes I have tried websites, but its a case of finding UK based sites. Not many of those. I'll e-mail channel 4 and find out. I'll post on the Ascfi.com for UK viewers as soon as I get a reply. Just in case any one else wants to see season 1 again.

imported_Bee

Who likes to play w/Legos
Hello Everyone.

Sorry I'm a little late. I tend to take posting in spurts, so please forgive. I really enjoy the show and like how the writers are working with the Superman lore and giving it a new twist.

DarkCity545

The Truth Is Out There
Everyone welcome BEE to the group!

HELLO BEE!!!! :D

Welcome to the group!!!!!

Have fun posting!!!!