T.V Theme Tunes

Bayleaf48

Hero Of Time
I don't k ow if any 1 else here tends to find that certain T.V theme tunes tend to stick in your head &/or have meanings to them, because some do for me!

I love TV themes! and yeah -there are some that just stick in your head and won't leave ---

I have MacGyver and L&O and BTVS and Angel on MP3 --

and I have a few cds that are nothing but TV Themes -- they don't get much play on the cd player - but I have them ---

Oh some are just so catchy!

"I Dream Of Jenie" of one!

Doo, doo, d-d d-d du

I think the King Of the Hill theme tunes is pretty funky and of course everyones favourite "I'll be there for you" - form FRIENDS :D

I've got 3 C.D's that are all T.V themes & I do listen to them every now & then

"JAG" is a good one --

"My Two Dads" was always fun --

The theme song to "Big Sound" is kinda catchy too -

"Charmed" is a remade 80's song -- but sounds really cool!

Oh - there are so many good ones --

"Where In The World Is Carmen SanDiego" -- totally catchy and once it's in your head, nearly impossible to remove!

Catchy ones for me are 'Thunderbirds', 'The Last Train', 'Deceit' & 'seaQuest'

Originally posted by Highlander II

"My Two Dads" was always fun --

"Where In The World Is Carmen SanDiego" -- totally catchy and once it's in your head, nearly impossible to remove!

Oh My 2 Dads - classic!
"I can see a part of me in you. A little something special that comes shining through. I hear it in you laughter and I see it in your smile. I will always be there for you until the day I die..."

Hehe

Do you mean the cartoon - Where In The World Is Carmen SanDiego? I loved that! :cool:

no - re: "WITWICS" -- I mean the PBS game show - w/ the 3 kids trying to ID geographic locations based on some of the most random 'clues' -- w/ Greg Lee and the Chief and Rockapella singing in the 'alley' --

I never watched the "WITWICS" cartoon --

Originally posted by Highlander II
no - re: "WITWICS" -- I mean the PBS game show - w/ the 3 kids trying to ID geographic locations based on some of the most random 'clues' -- w/ Greg Lee and the Chief and Rockapella singing in the 'alley' --
I never watched the "WITWICS" cartoon --

Ah, I see. Never got that gameshow here in the Uk. Just the cartoon and the game of the Sega Megadrive.

More catchy tunes:

Simpsons
Blind Date :)dead:)

side note -- the Carmen SanDiego computer/video-games are fun tho!

more themes?? ummmmm - Jeopardy - the game show - kinda catchy - sticks and you can't get rid of it...

Got a tape nearly filled on 1 side with the different version of the 'London's Burning' them music over the series

I have a cd were you can play an instrument along with em!

Eastenders always gets stuck in my head i don't know why!

I've actaully gto on my mobile phone, a non complete version of the 'Thunderbirds' them tune, good or what?

Some get stuck in my head! And i have to play other music to drown them out sometimes it works!

But my friends might be humming one and i get it caught in my head!:rolly2: :rolly2: :kisses: :rolly2: :rolly2:

I've gto afew 'stuck in my head', but I don't mind at all though as it's ones that I like & often end up humming them any way!