A Thunderbirds Story

Bayleaf48

Hero Of Time
It's now the turn of 'Thunderbirds' to have a stoiry wrote for it by members who post here

One day on Tracy Island, Jeff was busy at his desk with Brains checking over some designs for International rescue related ideas & so it gave Scott, Virgil, Alan & Gordon a chance to inspect their crafts & ensure that they're all kept in fine working order as it simply wouldn't do for ANY International Rescue craft to not be in fine working order

As they all went about their duties, Tin Tin, Grandma & Kyrano were busy in the kitchen working on a surprise party for jeff to celebrate the fact that International Rescue had been operational for some time now

Mean while Alan was planning a surprise of his own fro Tin Tin but wanted some help from Jeff in making sure that it went ahead fine, so straight after finishing his checks on Thunderbird 3, he headed up to see his father

"Father is it alright to have a talk with you?" he asked "Sure as soon as I've finished my conversation with Brains" replied back Jeff

Alan was happy that he would be able to talk to his father about him proposing to Tin Tin, but the question is how would bith him & Kyrano take him asking after all as no one really knew the state of the relationshoip between him & Tin Tin

So Alan walked into see his father & Kyrano, knowing full well that the truth about his relationship with Tin-Tin was no longer going 2 be a secret

"Thanks Brains, let me know how the tests go & get both Scott & Virgil 2 help you out, okay?"

"Y-y-yes Mr. Tracy"

"Kyrano, can you come here please as Alan needs 2 ask you something awell as me" & with that Kyrano came in aswell

"You wanted 2 ask me something Mr. Alan" he enquired

"Well.....um.....uh..." Alan started trying to find the words to explain how much he cared about Tin-Tin. Jeff leaned back in his chair, enjoying seeing his son tongue-tied

'hmmm, maybe i should have taped this and shown it to the rest of the boys, it would certainly make them laugh seeing their brother like this' he thought to himself whilst Alan was still spluttering on.

'Okay' thought Alan "just be cool & say it, after all what's the worst that coulf happen/'

So he calmed his down & said "Father, Kyrano is it alright 4 me 2 marry Tin-Tin?"

Jeff & Kyrano looked at each other in shcok & amazement as neither of them had any idea of this

But little did Alan realise that the whole thing was being secretly recorded & so his brothers would get 2 see him, his father & Kyrano speechless

"Well ..." began Jeff looking at Kyrano 4 inspiration

"Um ..." from Kyrano

Alan began 2 get worried as he didn't want the answer 2 be no

"I don't see any reason as 2 why not, do you Kyrano?"

"No I don't Mr. Tracy"

:blush: