Elijah To Wed!!!!

Chicky Babe

Cat lover
Ok, all I know is that Jess told me Elijah Wood is getting married. I haven't been able to find out anymore so if anyone knows anything please tell me. Arwen, Jess and I are gutted about it. :(

Come on people I need to know if you know aything about it! We need to be put out of our misery!

I have looked and looked and looked some more but there is litereally NO info on the net about this. Could be a rumour. we live in hope :)
:flash:

oh, and if it were true, it would be in such gossip magazines as Heat, HotStars and Sneak. I read these usually and there has been no mention. Repoters for these magazines usually know it first aswell.

Mine did that. They told me Orlando Bloom was gay which was very offensive to him and horrible for me as they thought it would be funny to get a cheap laugh out of upsetting me.

Originally posted by Legolas
They told me Orlando Bloom was gay which was very offensive to him and horrible for me as they thought it would be funny to get a cheap laugh out of upsetting me.
Its offensive to be called gay? It may have been incorrect but it wouldn't be offensive. Unless of course you think there is something wrong about being gay.
Anyway, I doubt Elijah is getting married, for the moment. And if he is, good for him. I hope he has a nice, long, happy marriage.

hm...guess ur right. Well some guys get offended if they get called gay and they're not. Well anyway thats not the topic.

Yeah if he is getting married, congrats to him and his wife-to-be and I wish them a happy marriage. I hope his w-t-b wont get bombarded with angry Elijah-fans...:D

Originally posted by Legolas
I hope his w-t-b wont get bombarded with angry Elijah-fans...:D
Maybe thats why theres no information about his wedding. He wants to keep his soon to be wife alive by keeping it a secret. :D

you know well enough that there are no such things as celebrity secrets. The papperazzi will find out and exxagerate it to mass proportions. Take prince William. A peck on the cheek is a definite romance. So any tiny little tidbit on lijah should be around somewhere. Even perhaps in the Sun newspaper.

Forgive me for putting my oar in here, but why should it bother anyone if Elijah is getting married or not?

Any true fan would be happy that he's found someone he wanted to spend his life with (if this is the case)

I get so sick of reading on other forums how sad/devastated/suicidal these 'fans' say they are feeling because he's been photographed kissing some girl or linked with someone else. Do they honestly think they have a chance of actually going out and eventually marrying the guy?! Come on!! Get real!! Get a LIFE!!

No self respecting actor would consider dating a morbidly obsessive fan.

Kath

PS - Is this post a bit too much? I'm not sure how you guys are about 'speaking bluntly' Most forums I'm on don't have a problem with it, but if you do, let me know and you can remove it or contact me about some rules or stuff.

PPS - I've not actually singled out anyone so no-one on this thread should take my words as being aimed directly at them.

Originally posted by Kath
Forgive me for putting my oar in here, but why should it bother anyone if Elijah is getting married or not?

Any true fan would be happy that he's found someone he wanted to spend his life with (if this is the case)

I get so sick of reading on other forums how sad/devastated/suicidal these 'fans' say they are feeling because he's been photographed kissing some girl or linked with someone else. Do they honestly think they have a chance of actually going out and eventually marrying the guy?! Come on!! Get real!! Get a LIFE!!

No self respecting actor would consider dating a morbidly obsessive fan.

Kath

I totally agree. Of course I used to be one of those fans that would be devastated if they saw a pic of their favorite actor kissing on someone else. Of course I was like 14 or 15 so I didn't know any better. I have repented. Now, I just feel a little momentary bit of sadness (cuz there goes the little chance i had) :) and then I feel happy about what's going on in their life and hope it can happen to me. :)

and back to the topic, I haven't heard anything about it.

keltikkitty:aliengray

I agree with Kath aswell. I just find it funny when people get depressed about their favourite actor with someone else. It makes me feel all warm inside.

I'm sure if he was married there would be information about it somewhere.

No offence to Elijah but I ain't a fan, just think he's good looking, Anyways I was only joking. I have a life and a boyfriend. Take a chill pill people. Don't take me so seriously. Lol :p

i can honestly say I have no idea who Elijah wood is, beyond a film star of some descriptin, cos i dont read the credits. Someone want to enlighten me?

:alienooh: :dead: :evil: :dead: :alienooh:

OOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhh rite. I know who he is now, but why all the fuss about him getting married?

:alienooh: :dead: :evil: :dead: :alienooh:

I'm guessing because some girls think he's cute. I'm not one of them though. Thank TPTB. :D

keltikkitty:aliengray