Endgame: Was this good?

rocket99

Was this good?

I never got to see Highlander IV. Was it any good?

I saw the other three. One was good, two was a load of mess even though the girl was way hot.. and three was really good. Deborah Unger was in Highlander III, she played on the movie "The Game" with Michael Douglas. Very nice.!!

Later.
:rolleyes:

1st - Welcome to the Highlander forum!

2nd - to answer your question:

In a word - NO.

There actually are several threads in this section (but it's been a little while since anyone's posted in them - you have to adjust the settings at the bottom of the page where it says "View all posts from ..." then there's a scrollbox)

There's Highlander - EndGame that has several pages of discussion on the movie itself and some comments about the series.

Then Things that would never have happened in Endgame if Gregory Widen had been in charge is a list of things that I felt would not have occured in the movie if it had been handled properly.

And No More Connor says I was markpud's attempt to goad me (I think it worked), but there's some good discussion about the movie there too.

So - have a look around and chat a while.

If you want a recommendation about whether or not to see the movie, my advice would be - decide for yourself, but don't go into it expecting anything. If you do, you'll be very disappointed.

And, if you have other questions - just give us a yell! We'll try to answer whatever we can!

The links in the above post do not go to the listed threads. Scrolling through the HL Movies section will find the same threads. ;)

sure it was good. It had Adrian Paul and Peter Wingfield in it, didn't it?

What, you mean you actually demand good plot and dialogue? Piffle! As long as it has my hotties in it, I don't care.

Did I mention I'm not a critic?

Yes, the movie was easily the second best Highlander film, and a welcome continuation of the series. :)