How Many Batman Films Do You Own?

Bayleaf48

Hero Of Time
Just out od idle curiousity, I was wondering as to how many 'Batman' films members who post here actually own

I USED to have 'Batman & Robin', biut can't find it now! :mad: :(

2 copies of the original Batman[I forget why I have two:confused:] and Batman Returns. I was thinking of getting Bat Forever, but I guess I just lost interest.

Batman and Robin, well, I might catch it on T.V if it's on....;)

The ones made by Tim Burton (by far the best ones IMO) and the 60s one starring Adam West (also a great one, albeit for different reasons!).

Batman (1966) Batman (The Burton one) Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman Begins and, if they count, both Batman serials (1943 & 1949).

The omission of Batman & Robin is deliberate...much as I like ol' pointy ears, this movie was just too awful for words.

I used to own Batman the motion picture, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman and Robin in VHS but in my video clear out gave them all away.

I currently have Batman the motion picture on DVD. I intend on replacing the others in the future (B&R) for a sense of completion.

Unfortunately, I only own Batman Begins at the moment. I'd love to have a DVD of the original Batman, though. Jack Nicholson set the evil villain standard.

I own them all. Except I am not too keen on Batman begins.
It has a good story line, I just think they might have gotten someone
else to play Batman. He didn't seem real enough :(

I only have the last one, with Christian Bale. Not that I didnt mind some of the others, ok I liked the first one with Michael Keaton but I didnt like George Clooney as Batman.
Christian Bale I think it probably m,y fav though.

Isant Batman and Robin the one with Batgirl also or is that the next one, I get them a little mixed up. I think the one thing I like about the batman movies is Michael Caine as Alfred.

Alicia Silverstone. I've got Batman and Batman Begins, and I'm eyeing up Batman Returns. I'd probably get Batman Forever on the cheap, but Batman and Robin... Don't think so.

Batman Begins, Batman forever, and Mask of the Phantasm - if that one counts :)

None!

Most of them are crap except Michael Keaton ones and Batman Begins(only cause of the great actors).

The two Burtons - 1989's Batman and 1992's Batman Returns. I very firmly stopped there. But those two, I liked.