Favourite Space Precinct Character?

i know!! i think i know that particular scene of by heart, i'm a huge shipper! that's one of the things we're developing in the virtual season 2

indeed it was! i've just posted the entire quote in the quote game! lol, i can't believe i know it off by heart, then again the amount of times i've watched it..............:blush:

I have to say my favorite character is Jack, I suppose that he is the main character. I have to admit that I see this series such a long time ago that I only remember vague things about it. But one thing I always remember I love it. Also I was very young when I see it. So I will have to say my favorite is the main character because I don't remember much of the others. :eek:

Krystal :p

Good choice! He's definatley mine, Rob Youngblood, the person who played him, is now a news reporter for Fox I think.

Originally posted by sarah2040
Good choice! He's definatley mine, Rob Youngblood, the person who played him, is now a news reporter for Fox I think.

Interesting, so he's not acting anymore. Well, that's a shame.

Krystal :p

The second main character - the guy with dark hair. He reminded me of Tom Cruise. :p

this has nothing to do with the previous post...

...but I'm in school, and having so much *FUN* that I had to find something to do.
Uhm... fave character... Well, Jack and Jane. Both of them. Could never choose between those two, they're both so cool!

I wanted to ask you guys whether you think that making a Space Precinct movie would be a good thing... And whether us starting (and signing) a petition for something like that would work.

yey more jack fans!

i think it would be a great idea but realistically i don't think it would happen. it's been so long now since it was aired (in the UK anyway) and was produced so i don't think it would happen. plus the fact that there seems to be so few fans out there. but we can dream about it (not that i haven't done that already ;) )

Re: this has nothing to do with the previous post...

Originally posted by Lady Eowyn
I wanted to ask you guys whether you think that making a Space Precinct movie would be a good thing... And whether us starting (and signing) a petition for something like that would work.
Think I would leave the petition very safely in a box under the bed, or better at the bottom of a very deep hole. At least until we have seen the hash they appear to be making of the Thunderbirds film. http://www.ascifi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=395763

::trips over again:: gee i lost my way over here... didn't even realise there were new threads. phew! SP movie... mmm... pipedream... well dreams are good for the soul anyway. The chances? Slim to nil (okay, closer to nil). I always wanted to ask Gerry Anderson himself what he felt about the show... if he would do another series now. I think the only problem with a movie would be the format... I don't know how well it would transfer over. But a second series is an absolute YES! That is my dream!

It would definately be a dream! Yet another one destroyed, still I suppose it doesn't top the fact that the gorgeous Rob is no longer a freeman :crying:

nothing that has ever been, or ever will be could more devastating than that surely!