Scrappy Doo: Love or Hate?

nic

Stomping Turnips
scoobyandscrappy9.jpg

Scrappy Doo, not one of the original 5 members, but a later addition to the team.
From Scooby Doo came "The Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo" Show which ran from 1979 to 1985. Starring Shaggy, Scooby, and Scrappy, and the appearance of Daphne every now and then.

Concidering he was a cute looking puppy with a head bigger than his body how could he annoy me and so many other people soooo much???

Is there anyone out there who would defend the little pooch?

"Puppy power!"

I've ALWAYS hated him since they added him in as it just simply wasn't the same any more

I have to admit I really liked him at the time (I thought "Puppy Power" was hilarious), but give me a break, I was just a kid! Having caught the cartoons occasionally in recent years I realise why he was hated, the originals were much better.

True, he was okay for me when I was younger, but not now as he's simply annoying & they got rid of Daphne too!

They actually got rid of Fred and Velma.
Daphne sometimes joined them in the ScoobyDoo and Scappy Doo show.

Then I've got reason to hate Scrappy even more now fro getting rid of 2 characters to bring in 1

I have to say I'm in the "I liked him as a kid, but now he annoys me" camp. And, I'm prepared to try and give an explanation of why I feel that way. When I was little it was great that he could get away with everything he got away with. Now that I'm an adult he annoys me because he gets away with a lot of stuff without ever having to...ah...seriously pay for his mistakes?

Back