Which Mutant X character are you?

i'm shalamar :D

i was waiting to put this in later hoping it would include the new mutants for the next season to see who would be the baddies, from our group.

thanks, its still cool. :rolly2:

Is they add the new characters you can always updated it with a post. And we can try it again, to see is the answer change. :D The other one I did a long time ago I was Adam, now is Jessie. Really surprise me. So who knows what the answer will be in a next one. :lol:

Krystal :p

I was Jesse.

Ever-changing, you are an enigma to those around you. You have a caring and playful side contrasted by thoughtfulness and inventiveness. Your technical skills are unsurpassed, although you should be careful of believing everything you read in your online exploits.

keltikkitty:aliengray

treid it out...

Hey I got jesse as well....lol

thought I was heading for adam lol

-aby, the majorly confused!!!!

App. I am Brennan

I have taken a few quizzes like this hoping I might get someone else for a change, but ......no change, I am Brennan again

hey elemental, brennan is my favorite

welcome to the group, stop by the newbie section and say hi!

:D

I am ADAM too.

A reclusive genius, you strive to make the world a better place for new mutants. Your knowledge and leadership are essential to both the Mutant X team and the underground. Still, your noble intentions are occasionally clouded by guilt from the past; the amount of good you've done through science outweighs your mistakes.

annette :lol: