Favourite X-Men member?

That can be easily remedied. I will add Nightcrawler just for you ExPatriot.

annette :)

hopes mod of this section doesn't mind and starter of this thread :D

annette :)

Nightcrawler looks like being a very very interesting character, I loved the opening sequence of the second film, he has great powers and hopefully a fascinating back story.

However my favourite character overall has to be Mystique, I know she isn't an X-Men member, but what a mover...

:rolly2:

Gotta be wolverine. He needs to be smaller though. Wolverine was always supposed to be a small package of mayhem. I liked the way they introduced colossus into the movie. In the comic he was a russian though. I guess the cold war hasnt ended for the movie industry :p

*pokes* you didn't add Iceman or Pyro! lol they each had their parts in the movie... little that they may have been I fell in love with both of them! And Jubilee... I mean that background shot just didn't do her justice.

Yeah good point "Silver" but then you could have used the "none of the above" option. :D

Anyway I thought Pyro moved over to the other side, he wasn't really an X-Men member. But saying that my favourite character is "Mystique".

:smiliea:

I have to vote for Wolverine too! He's played by a great actor who happens to be very gorgeous................not that that influenced me or anything! Honest! :blush:

Originally posted by Evolution
Yeah good point "Silver" but then you could have used the "none of the above" option. :D

Anyway I thought Pyro moved over to the other side, he wasn't really an X-Men member. But saying that my favourite character is "Mystique".

:smiliea:

Lol I did but it still would have been nice to have a panic attack over which one to choose ^_^

Okay Silver. But who is your favourite X-Men member? Not to start a panic attack or nothing.

Yeah, I believe you Sarah... I course it wouldn't have influenced you. :p

Hey Vanessa if Kurt keeps you happy that's cool. :smiliea:

Catch you all later.

my favorite X-Man has always been Gambit ^_^

But I like the guy who play Iceman in the movie and Pyro in the first movie... they were different guys lol.

Cool. At least we now know.

But Mystique is the best, even Wolverine had to move aside in the second film for her, No one can move like she can.

And she is so beautiful (obviously when she is in human form) :D

lol I love imitating Mystique. My freinds get freaked out when I do that evil tongue licking thing she did in the first movie ;)

Wicked! I would love to see you imitate Mystique, I but it's well funny. :D

Lookie at this kurt he is so cute in this pic

Attachments

• chibipoutkurt2.gif
    chibipoutkurt2.gif
    17 KB · Views: 465
awww! nessa that is so cute!
*huggles it*

lol I have a video of me doing it one time, I swear, if I had yellow eyes it would look just like Mystique. Haha same thing for my Britney Spears impression! *laughs manically* She's fun to make fun of.

Back