Favourite X-Men member?

Tabitha

Save Angel!
So who is your favourite member of the X-Men, as portrayed in the movie from 2000?

I think mine would have to be Wolverine, with Jean Grey coming in a close second. Hugh Jackman did an excellent job of portraying the character, he was just the toughest SOB ever!

What do you think?

Wolverine was definitely my favorite hands down...the part was acted very well and was very close to how I always thought it should be...tough as nails on the outside and yet there was always that soft spot. I thought he was great.

I have to say Wolverine, Hugh did a great acting in this movie. :D

Krystal :cool:

I remember at the time of the movie's release, the only complaint people seemed to have about Jackman's portrayal of Wolverine is that he was TOO TALL! Praise indeed!

Originally posted by Tabitha
I remember at the time of the movie's release, the only complaint people seemed to have about Jackman's portrayal of Wolverine is that he was TOO TALL! Praise indeed!
I wonder if their memories are being clouded by memories of the older X-Men series and Beast. Never put Wolverine down as being particularly short, even from the comics.

Voted for the Professor (luv Patrick Stewart)...the next movie's comming here soon...ohh i cant wait to c it!!

Originally posted by nicscifi
the next movie's comming here soon...ohh i cant wait to c it!!

Yeah, me too. I now want to see it more since I learned that Peter Wingfield(Methos of Highlander) and Roger Cross(First Wave) are going to be in it. I totally enjoy this two actors and with the rest of the great casting this have to be a must see. :D

Krystal :p

Wolverine, not only the coolest of the X-men, but also the best super hero ever.

Wolverine! He's just such a great character.
(I like Ian McKellen as Magneto too, but he aint an x man so...)

i voted for Jean. I liked her in the first movie but she was just so amazing in the second one, that it was an easy choice.

I also liked Scott, Rogue, Xavier and of course Wolverine. :D (so pretty much al of them :D)

On the none X-men side of the mutants - adored Magneto and Mystique has, by far, the coolest power.

heh, do I dare say it? WOLVERINE all the way! :D

I'm not surprised that storm (So far) has gotten the least votes. I think in the first movie, she played the character flat. Which was unfortunate.

Wolverine is the favourite by far, could it be those lovely looks and those blades of his. :naughty:

annette :lol:

I voted for Wolerine since the moie was his. Strom and Cyclops were pushed aside. While Rougur and professor x had a few alone scenes.

ZachWZ

I voted for Wolverine, he's the coolest of the group and played really well by Jackman. Plus he has the most interesting backstory.

Hey

I love Wolverines ablities myself. To get shot and be able to take it head on. And the the adimantium calws and bones. The only problem is going through meatl detectors. That's where it gets trickey.

What's up?

Look, I know that Wolverine is winning this vote hands down and then some, but what about the second movie? Hello! Nightcrawler is portrayed the best in that movie. Not only does he have a cool ability, but he's got style and class not to mention a great perspective on life. Sure Wolverine's great and all, but you gotta think: Magneto could very easily manipulate Wolverine's body simply because of the adamantium. He could kill him our turn him into a puppet just like that, yet this never happens. I know that it's just a movie and not real, but doesn't that degrade the movie in the sense that it makes it seem less real? This is reason that my vote goes to Nightcrawler, even if there is no icon for him.

Back