Favourite X-Men member?

angry cyclops fan

i am annoyed in x men the focus on one character therfore u can only choose wolverine as ur favourite hes pushed on u my favourite is cyclops but only because of the cartoon if i hadnt seen the cartoon due to the film id be a wolvrine fan but i did and the cartoon doesnt focus on one character and dont get me started on thunderbirds the movie

The problem with Cyclops is that he is somewhat annonymous, even in the cartoons. Okay he can do the morning toast, but Wolverine has an attitude and humour that appeals.

As for T'Birds, have our look in our Thunderbirds section, where we have disected the films inception and are still waiting to find somebody who has been brave/bored enough to bother going

Too bad the movie franchise is done. The 3rd movie was horrible. Its great they had The Pheonix...but a series climax and finale should have included Apocalypse, the most dangerous mutant of all.

the franchise is most certainly NOT "done"
Origins movies are in development for at least Magneto (others are strong possibilities, Storm, Deadpool... (yes i know he's not an "x-man" as such, but his strongest ties are to Wolverine and Siryn, both X-characters))
Not to mention of course, the forthcoming X-Men First Class... which is due in cinemas early-mid 2011... and starring, among others, James McAvoy as a younger Professor X...
at this stage, thank goodness, no Jean... but Storm, Cyke, Emma Frost, Beast (pre-blue fur i believe), Mystique, Toad, Havok and others have been included, some have even been confirmed as cast.

the franchise is most certainly NOT "done"

Okay. That's good. I liked the last X-men movie "Origins" but it didn't do that well in the box office or on video. I'm not sure if Sir Ian mcKellen can play Magneto in another X-men movie since he's getting up their in years. Same with Kelsey Grammer (Beast). I'd still like to see Apocalypse.

the only way i could see them doing an Apocalypse based film would be in part of a new trilogy which features the Maruaders, Sinister, then Apocalypse as the main villains in movies 1, 2 and 3 respectively. Marauders out to capture Scott and Jean... Sinister experimenting on them... to create uber-mutant (nate grey more than cable comes to mind)... to fight Apocalypse, who as the cliffhanger in 2 kidnaps Wolverine to turn into Death... Archangel in the franchise is not the same man that Warren Worthington III is in the 616 marvelverse. He would not be one of "The Strong"

Michael Fassbender is to play the young Mags in First Class... a new Origins centring on him, with perhaps Sir Ian popping in for "present day" events.

Urm, it's a tie between Wolverine, Gambit, Nightcrawler and Rogue. I'm Not that keen on Jean or Cyclops they've always been a bit boring to me.

Back