Welcome to the Jeremiah forum.

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
Welcome to this new forum for Jeremiah. This is J. Michael Straczynski's newest television project that has made it to the airwaves. It premiered on Sunday March 3rd, 2002 at 8 PM ET/PT on the Showtime Channel. It now has a regular time slot at 10:45 PM ET/PT on Showtime's Sci-Friday and follows Stargate SG-1.

British scifi fans will hopefully catch this soon! :mad:

Did this forum just get made?

I hope we get to see it soon - it isn't showing in Canada either...

Here I was wishing for a Jeremiah forum and BANG here it is.

It's a great show.

And consider the guy behind Babylon 5 is behind this series, I'm looking forward to some really nice episodes.

I'm soooo happy that there's a new forum for this!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless, its been here all along and I just didn't look hard enough. Either way, YEAH!:rolly2:

Well, I'm totally happy too, this series is amazing. I think the mini forum is new because I didn't notice it after I respond to one of the posts and found it. :lol:

Hey, discuss in the episodes section. Will love to see the reactions of everyone to the episodes. :D

Krystal :rain:

Yeah, lets work on that! And byt he way, has anyone seen a thread for Dead Zone (the show on USA)?

Nope - are you watching it? I hear it is supposed to be pretty good, again I don't have the right channel :rolleyes: Start a thread if you are, before we wander too far OT :)

Yes, I've been watching Dead Zone and I really enjoy it! I'll start a thread for it in General Discusions to see if anyone else is interested.
Back to Jeremiah....I really love when Jeremiah wears those leather pants (which I think is in every episode)! I didn't care for him so much in 90210, but as Jeremiah you almost forget that he was once Dillon McKay.

P.S. - Tabitha.....the SCIFI channel is airing Dead Zone from the beginning on Friday nights, so if you're interested check it out!

P.S.S. - Is anyone else going to comment on those leather pants I mentioned earlier???????;)

Originally posted by HeyLynny

P.S.S. - Is anyone else going to comment on those leather pants I mentioned earlier???????;)

I'm only going to say he looks good in that leather pants. ;)

Krystal :D

Leather Pants are good. Particularly on.....[Banned by FCC Regulations ]

:D

Re: Next season?

Originally posted by HeyLynny
Anyone know when the next season will air or if it will air?

From JMS words the date is first week of august in the US.

Credit: The Abyss

Krystal :p

I'm looking forward to Season 2, August isn't far so I hope that is really the date. Showtime haven't announce anything of Season 2 but since the probable date comes from JMS it should be accurate.

Krystal :D

New Season 2 "Date"

Now JMS mention the date of the first week of September. :( So we have to wait two more months. Let's hope that this date is final. :D

Krystal :p

You don't have to anymore. Showtime finally decided to announce when Season 2 will air. The date is September 19, at 10:00pm . About time they show signs of life. :eek:

Krystal :cool:

Originally posted by Gemsong
Here I was wishing for a Jeremiah forum and BANG here it is.

It's a great show.

And consider the guy behind Babylon 5 is behind this series, I'm looking forward to some really nice episodes.

I am a JMS junkie in the first order

Watched everything on tv by JMS.

loved all shows or movies.

All Hail JMS

Hope to see you all more ,have not been able to post a lot:mad:

Work has kept me busy:dead:

Stryker