3.22: Last Knight

I had been ruminating over my own theory as well.

I've bben working on my own story, as it relates to what happened after LK.

Of course in my story the third season never happened.

In my version Nick had entered some form of a fugue brought about by blood deprivation.

He was only in it a few weeks but he had created a state similar to his guilt hallucination in Curiouser and Curiouser.

Of course Schanke was still alive but in the week Nick was out of it Cohen had been transferred and he was made the new captain, hey it could happen. ;)

Janette had styed with Nick and she decided to make another attempt at a lasting relationship with Nick. Nick wished for that too.
Sorry N+Ners. :p

Nat had decided to move on and planned on practicing medicine, on the living.
Again sorry N+Ners. :p

But I did create a new type of doctor character to help Nick with his condition, but now Nick no longer wishes to be human but still find a way to deal with what he is.
Oh and this doctor is a vampire that treats Vampire and mortal alike. But his treatment of vampires is another aspect of his work, what you think Nick's the only one to seek a means to help their condition. He actively researches his kind and deciphers the mysteries that he and his kind represent.

LaCroix is still around, thanks to his show peaking the interest of a rep from a radio network.
The Nightcrawler is being syndicated! :aliengray

But it's just an idea. :)

Oh and hey I'm back. :)

-cs

Sure, when I get it written down and somebody can proofread it for me. ;)

My sentence structure leaves a lot to be desired. :D

-cs