1.02 - A Tree Grows In Trinity

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
Fleeing deep into the woods from Sheriff Lucas Buck, young Caleb takes refuge in an eerie, abandoned hunting lodge and is terrified when he discovers a dying man who has been totured and is being held prisoner there.

episode description taken from: www.scifi.com/amerciangothic/episodes.html

annette :)

Is this the one where he burns the house down?

It's been a little while since I've watched some of these --

Could be. I am goin to try and sit down and watch them tomorrow as I have them on tape.

I do too -- but, been kinda busy lately -- oh so much to do --

I do remember the guy being trapped in the house - but can't remember exact details ----

This episode begins with Caleb fleeing from the Sheriff after burning his own house down. He is trying to make his escape after finding out the sheriff is his father. Gail Emory also makes an appearance saying she wants to look after Caleb. Caleb finds an old shack/hut with a man tied up inside(who happens to be Arnold Vosloo). He is terrified to begin with but Merlyn makes an appearance and tells him to help.

Thats as far as I've got at the mo.

okay - gotcha ---

I think I remember now --- but it's been a while ------

We find out that the man trapped or being held captive is a reporter from the Miami Tribune who had gone missing a while ago. Miss Cooms had been 'making use' of him and had 'cut or bitten' off his tongue so he couldn't speak. Caleb went and got Dr Crowther to try and help the reporter but unfortunately it was too late. Buck tried to make out that 'Arnold' was a fugitive of the law.

Back