but "Lover's Walk" is def one of the top 5! -- all characters included in the story arc --- among other things -- comedy potential and all that -- Spike hit Xander w/ a microscope, how much more comedic can you get?
anyway --- Joss was remiss in forgetting this one too - but anyway ---
Okay lets see..
Once more, with feeling
Hush (Pretty good and first appearence of Tara/Amber)
Entropy (Only the end bit because Tara and Willow made up0
The Killer in me
Bargining (Dunno why)
Oh! I we going with top ten now? Cool!!! I need to think of another five episodes. :erm: erm...will have to have a think about this, get back to you tomorrow. But one thing's for sure "Doppelgangland" will always rule.
5. Prophecy Girl- just cause it's awesome
4. Welcome To The Hellmouth- the episode that changed my life and got me addicted
3. Bad Candy- Giles with a cigarette and tight jeans, forgettable
2. Innocense- talk about a turning point for the show, I could've cried when Angel blew Buffy off
1. Phases- just cause I loved the charactor Oz and it was nice to get to know him better
These aren't in any order, just a selection of my faves.
Becoming - Having to send Angel to hell even though he had his soul and no idea what he had done.
The Body - How can it not make you cry?!
The Gift - The end that starts a new beginning!
Hush - How many other series could make silence work, or even try?!
The Wish - Evil lesbian Willow!
Doppelgangland - Reason as above ( if I weren't straight!!!)
Innocence - Everyone loves a rocket launcher!
Once more with feeling - Buffy finally tells everyone that she was in heaven not hell.
Can't remember which episode it is, but it's the one where the scoobs go looking for Giles and find him singing and playing guitar in a pair of jeans and a sweater! Yum! (makes me glad i am straight!!!)
Also the episode in the last season when Buffy gives her absolutely awesome speech!
I don't have a particular order... depends on how I feel. But:
1. Hush - Freaky, but fantastic.
2. Dopplegangland - Vampire Willow = hot
3. Helpless - Giles is just the sweetest thing
4. Beer Bad - Not terribly tactful, but it cracks me up
5. Something Blue - I'm a huge Buffy and Spike being together fan
6. Buffy Vs. Dracula - He gives me shivers, the good kind
7. Once More With Feeling - Catchy
8. Tabula Rasa - Hilarious
9. Doublemeat Palace - HA!
10. Get It Done - So sad to see it over...
My most favourite 5 Buffy episodes would have to be:
1. The Gift (Season 5)
2. The Body (Season 5)
3. Chosen (Season 7)
4. Grave (Season 6)
5. Conversations With Dead People (Season 7)
I have another favourite episode but I can not think of the name at the momment, but I know it`s my favourite because Buffy sees Joyce again.
1. Grave- A real action-packed episode witha meaning. Especially sad at the end when Willow crys for Tara
2. The Body- The most realistic, disturbing and sad Buffy episodes
3.Forever- I would have to say that this is the sadest Buffy episode ever. At the end Buffy just let it all out, crying and crying and crying after Dawn had reversed the spell. This was really sad.
4.The Gift- The second sadest episode of Buffy. This episode was all about self-sacrifice and knwing whta was the right thing ot do.
5.Chosen- The most epic Buffy episode. Over-all, this is my favourite Buffy episode. At last, the evil around the Hellmouth on top of Sunnydale is finally over and Buffy, Dawn,Willow,Xander,Faith,Giles, Principle Wood,Kennedy,Rona and the rest of the new Slayers have made a magnificent triumph.