Peter Wingfield Update -

Okay, PW's episode of Dead Zone airs tonight at 10PM EST on USA. There are encore presentations Tuesday, March 4 at 12:00 AM and Thursday, March 6 11:00 PM also EST on USA. So head's up everyone.

Also according to PWFC,

"Peter has just announced that he will be on an episode on the Fox series “John Doeâ€. The episode is in production the week of February 24. All we know at this point is that he plays a “bad guyâ€."

And I just give up on HL's PTB. Thay wouldn't know how to write a story anymore if one jumped up and bit them.

Anyone see Peter in X2?? when we first meet him - his face is all painted, but THE NOSE! you can tell! and he's speaking w/o his typical sexy accent - he sounds more 'America' - but the way he speaks is still the same - and he's quite good for the small part that he has ---- ;)

The movie itself is really good too --- :D

Haven't see it yet but after your post I'm definitely have to see it. :D

Krystal :cool:

Originally posted by Highlander II
Anyone see Peter in X2?? when we first meet him - his face is all painted, but THE NOSE! you can tell! and he's speaking w/o his typical sexy accent - he sounds more 'America' - but the way he speaks is still the same - and he's quite good for the small part that he has ---- ;)

The movie itself is really good too --- :D

What was really funny, was I went to x2 with a friend who likes HL as well...and it took her till he's onscreen later without the face paint to realise who he was. She looked at me and was like "ack!"

I just laughed and said I coulda sworn I'd told her he was in it, LOL.

According to IMDB -- Peter is scheduled to appear in "Cat Woman" -- (along with Peter Williams from Stargate SG-1) --

There's also still the bit about the next Highlander flick - but I'm not holding my breath - that thing's said 'in production' for over 2 years, I think... and on IMDB - Peter is the only person even listed as being a part of it -- so, I'm not holding out much hope that this thing will ever come about.

Have any one see Peter in Touching Evil? I was interested to see this new series when I see the ad in USA. And was pleasant surprise when I see Peter in the premier and in this week episode as a guest star. I hope we see him more in the following episodes. In this week episode he was only at the beginning, he have to left the meeting because his character wife was having a baby. ;)

Well, I know he's in it - but my sat timers keep goofing, so I keep missing it -- it's buggin' me b/c I wanna see it -- problem is - "TE" came on at the same time as something else I watch the 1st week, and last week was when the timer didn't work - so, missed it -- grrr -

gonna catch it though ----- i am!

Hope you can catch it. By the way, they show it other times, not only Friday. I'm not sure when but I see it other times. I think is in the range after Friday, maybe weekends. So check your listings to see is you could see the repeats without conflicting you with other program. In this past episode we enjoy him more, his story was part of the center of the story, it was really great. I just hope it isn't the last. Won't spoil, you'll see. I read he would be in the first episodes and not more. :(

Krystal :p