Opening Credits for Season 6 Episode 4

Garron

What can I say? Now that's what I call a fabulous opening! I'm impressed by what the producers created. All the special effects, shooting, and drama are now in the introduction. The previous postings about the opening credits stinking like a fish are water under the bridge. This new introductions strikes me with interest and intrigue that makes me want to watch it again and again.

I truly am enjoying Season 6. Quinn will never replace Daniel, but that's just it! Quinn's job is to not replace Daniel, but to play the role of a new member. Again, we should not marginalize, but to embrace what Quinn has to offer to SG-1. Quinn and SG-1 have created the groundwork for trust and fellowship among each one another.

I'm looking forward to seeing how SG-1 matures and handles the dilemmas they might experience in the future.

You are pretty much all alone here . . . (see other thread where vote is ongoing).

Originally posted by Garron
What can I say? Now that's what I call a fabulous opening! I'm impressed by what the producers created. All the special effects, shooting, and drama are now in the introduction. The previous postings about the opening credits stinking like a fish are water under the bridge. This new introductions strikes me with interest and intrigue that makes me want to watch it again and again.

Why should a show have to rely on it's introduction to do that?

Re: Re: Opening Credits for Season 6 Episode 4

Originally posted by spider
Why should a show have to rely on it's introduction to do that?
Err. Because that's all the excitement that's left in watching said show?
... Okay I'm being wildly cynical. But I am CynVision and I just suffered through something that made Brief Candle look better: Nightmare... er... Nightwalkers... er... setting the story in Oregon because we're filming in Burnaby around the corner from the studio... because something more cosmpolitan fell outside the mileage boundries for on location filming... and all as a homage to X-files... who did the same thing... But the credits, the credits, man, are science fiction and exciting because it's a science fiction show... yeah... man.............

I am a fan of Jonas Quinn too!

[ Note: How many characters have been named 'Jonas' so far? I'm counting 3. (Jonas Hansen - Sam's ex, Jonas - Jack in 'Beneath The Surface' & Jonas Quinn)]

Also, I'm starting to think that Sam has a thing for people called 'Jonas'! She's liked at least two and the jury's still out on the third!

Originally posted by lene morissette
I am a fan of Jonas Quinn too!

[ Note: How many characters have been named 'Jonas' so far? I'm counting 3. (Jonas Hansen - Sam's ex, Jonas - Jack in 'Beneath The Surface' & Jonas Quinn)]

Also, I'm starting to think that Sam has a thing for people called 'Jonas'! She's liked at least two and the jury's still out on the third!

Why do you have the picture of a terrorist attached to your profile?

(watch the flames, G-man.)

Hey, Cyn! You must have been watching the same epy I was! :p

Originally posted by Texane
(watch the flames, G-man.)

Hey, Cyn! You must have been watching the same epy I was! :p

Who's g-man and what flames are you talking about?

I have a few screen shots of the titles at my website http://www.cynvision.com/photos.asp?folder=stargate_scifi

In a chat, Brad said they'd be better and that they put their top man on revising them following the stink about the original ones. But the stuff Scifi did for the commercial breaks is quite slick.

I'm just still not sure why Brad and Co. catered to the masses in this case. People raised such a stink over what had never bothered them about the Mask of Ra titles for five years. Maybe it's the change of Showtime vs. SciFi Channel that wanted a syndicate style opener more than a movie-style.

Ah . . . but the masses could attend the movie . . .

Can you say cha-ching? :D