Poll: Favorite regular FK Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyH

MN Sci-fi Fan
Who's your favorite Forever Knight character? Mine's Nick.

Ugh...I know I put in LaCroix's name properly. Oh, well.

Congratulations Emily, you got the FK forum

And my favoite character? I think Lacroix. He's in it for himself yet he sometimes helps others out. He's actually a pretty nice vampire even though he killed his own daughter :eek:
I also like Vachon(sp?) I always thought he was kinda cute :blush:
:blpaw:

Emily - if any of the names need correcting - let me know and I can fix them -

and - well - I think I need to see a few more episodes before I decide on a favorite character.

However, as soon as I have one, I'll be sure to let you know!

Originally posted by Highlander II
Emily - if any of the names need correcting - let me know and I can fix them ...

If you could change LaCroix's to Lucien LaCroix, I'd be eternally grateful. :D

My top five are (well, probably, anyway :) )...

1. LaCroix
2. Nick (very, very close second)
3. Natalie
4. Janette
5. Schanke

I'll be posting more later :D...but not for a week (I'm going to leave for Canada tomorrow morning, and will get back next Monday, the 8th, but will definitely be back...and will probably post a few things in the fan fiction section).

Janette.
I was sorry to see her leave at the end of the second season and her becoming mortal and death in the third season ****ed me off. Big time.
Too bad Deborah DuChene felt the need to leave.:(
They were hinting her and Nick hooking up too. That would've been great. :D

-cs

Janette did not die...Nick "remade" her....or maybe I completely misunderstood the episode:blush:

I think your right thanatossg9, Nick made Janette a vampire again. I'd have to rewatch the episode to say exactly what gives me that idea. I can track down my copy if you want me to.

My top 5 favorite characters...hmm...I haven't tried putting together a list of 5 of them in a while...I guess maybe...

1. Javier Vachon
2. Janette DuCharme
3. Lucien LacCroix
4. Nick Knight
5. Don "Donut" Schanke

Status
Not open for further replies.