Nemesis Trailer released.

Dave

Non Bio
Staff member
Anyone seen the trailer released yesterday?

It was going to be on US TV last night, and should be online today in Quicktime version 5.

I'm going to see if I can find it and let you know.

Yeah I saw it on the net a fair few hours ago here.
I'm not really sure what to think of it yet. Some parts were good others were um... not so good. I'll watch it again later and see what I think.
(geez Shaun take it easy, it's just a trailer ;))

I just saw the trailer on startrek.com. For some reason my sound wasn't working, but I think it looked really cool! The computer effects looked really good. I'll have to go on again to se if the sound will work. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie in December.

Saw it in the theatre today with Goldmember. It looks pretty kick-a** to me. I can't wait to go see it. Who's the other Data, is that Lore?

When I viewd the trailer on StarTrek.com my sound wasn't working either, but it looked really cool. When I went to the movies yesterday to see "Signs" (very cool, by the way), I had the dumb luck to see the trailer on the big scrreen. I didn't even know it was coming! Yeah! I definately can't wait to see it!

Now I don't want to get off on a rant here but...

I saw "a" trailer on E!'s Coming Attractions show this week. It looked like the typical teaser - lots of action, brief glimpses of the baddies and the crew, big FX type stuff and of course, the logo at the end. Would love to see it on the big screen and just might if I ever make it back to the theater (real life is starting to drag). I'm sure this is just the tip of the promotional iceberg and we'll be seeing more in the coming months.