the episode are encouraged.
Use spoiler space when talking
about new episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

Phoebe is attacked by a mysterious man who runs out of the house. The sisters run after him and follow him to a movie theater where Phoebe says a spell to vanquish him and he disappears (into the movie, but they don't know that). Prue gets an assignment to photograph her idol, who turns out to be a real jerk. Piper goes out with Leo on their first real date, but they meet Dan and his date there. Leo gets called out and they both leave. The Halliwell's go to see a movie with Phoebe's movie crush in it, Billy, but the demon they thought they'd vanquished earlier and Billy come falling out of the movie. A love connection between Billy and Phoebe immediately arises while they figure out who the demon is, the Demon of Illusion. The demon brings an ax murderer and Bloody Mary out of a movie to try and kill the Halliwell's. They ward them off with the help of Billy who can't die. The girls manage to kill Bloody Mary and the ax murder the same way they were killed in the movie and Piper and Phoebe go into the movie to kill the demon. Prue rewinds the movie in time for Piper and Phoebe to get out.

USA!!!USA!!!USA!!!

This was one of the more finer eps of season 2.

I loved the effects of a B&W Billy in a color world.
It was LOL funny when Billy argued with his girl friend in the movie screen.
The way Prue saved her sisters caught me off guard. However to made good scence.
I remember remarking throuout this Episodewhy didn't it air near the end of Oct. When monsters were on everybody's mind.

ZachWZ

It's a good episode. I love this quote:

Prue: Okay, I hate to put a damperner on your little love connection here, sis, but we need to kick some ass.

Demon: Oh! That is what your gonna do? How cute. How clever of you. [Pheobe smiles and winks at Billy] Any idea on how you intend to do that? Or are you just gonna flirt me to death like your tardy sister.

Billy: Watch your language in front of the ladies. Consider that a warning.

Demon: I'm sorry! Was it the word 'Sister' that bothered you? How about bitch. Does that go down easier.

Billy jumps on the Demon and they come out of the screen.

Pheobe: Prue. Stop him.

Using hers powers the Demon is thrown through the air. Billy stands up - still in black and white

Demon: Your off the screen? How did you...? Thanks for the inspiration, sport.

He runs outside
:D

LOL - i didn't remember that. It's been a while since i watched the episode. But i can just imagine it. :D