The Stupid Question Game

obcooke

OB-Wan
Highlander II tells us over in Crossovers that in an interview promoting the new Scooby-Doo movie someone asked Sarah:

"How did you prepare for the fight scenes?"

She didn't record Sarah's answer.

Hey, I've got an idea how about we make up the best (not necessarily the funniest but that would be cool too) answer to this question and give Sarah a theoretical "snappy answer".

What can I say? It's slow between seasons in the US. Maybe before this stupid question burns out, we can find another to mock. Remember, keep it family-friendly, please. Besides smart beats dirty any day.

"How did you prepare for the fight scenes?"

"Well, you see, I've been doing this show called Buffy, The Vampire Slayer for the last five years, just so I would be ready for this part."

hmmm - interesting game idea --

and I didn't actually hear the question on the TV Guide channel - someone told me about it - so I don't know what Sarah's answer was ---

however - the response I came up w/ for Sarah to give was:

Well, like, I'm Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Like, duh!

(not so imaginative, but it kinda works)

Well, like, I'm Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Like, duh!

(not so imaginative, but it kinda works)

And my lame attempt:

'Well, I've been watching a lot of this TV show called Dark Angel - the girl on that show can really kick *&%$!'

:D

"Well, I thought I'd just jump around a lot and try to hit stuff."

"I rented all the Jackie Chan movies at the local Blockbuster to get some tips and hints."

(lame enough? ;))

Originally posted by Highlander II
"Well, I thought I'd just jump around a lot and try to hit stuff."

(lame enough? ;))

:rolly2: that's great!

I didn't, that was my stunt double...
or how about " I just pretended everyone was bad guys & got it right by random selection...

I didn't have to prepare for the fight scenes. My character is all digital, they're just paying me for my likeness.

I like 'em both, the dancing and the digital character.

I need to find another dumb question to keep things going.

I don't know, I'm debating letting it die.

I hate to use "extreme measures" to save it, I was just trying something new, but I like your quote game much more.

Let's let it lay here a while and see if anyone picks it up. Or if we get really, really bored, we can come back to it.